Budget Analyst II
Company: WWC Global
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WWC Global is currently seeking a Budget Analyst (Level II) to
support the Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center
(AFIMSC) Resource Management Directorate. Responsibilities for this
position may include (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring issuance, execution, and tracking of centralized CE
- Prepare and track commitment and obligation documents and
status such as Purchase Requests, Miscellaneous Obligation Document
Records, Journal Vouchers, and other related financial
- Using information from internal AFIMSC databases to provide
reports to AFIMSC/RM staff to verify or update execution plan data,
spend plan data, unfunded requirements analysis, 80/20 obligation
mandates and end of year reporting requirements.
- Tracking appropriate financial data in order to support
management in the preparation of reports utilized for recurring
AFIMSC meetings and quarterly Group, Board, and Council
- Internally tracking multiple legal limitations associated with
funding appropriations (travel, contract, budget activities, sub
activity groups, appropriations, etc.)
- Supporting accounting reporting and functions/data calls such
as the Triannual Review (TAR), Monthly MORDs, Dormant
Obligation/Unliquidated obligations (ULO), Open Commitments, and
Control Summary Record (CSR) Management.
- Supporting reimbursable accounting programs related to external
- Coordinating routine and periodic AFIMSC/RM reporting
requirements such as Weekly Activity Reports, Key Process
Indicators and other metrics.
- Supporting integration of budget execution efforts as the
AFIMSC/RM and AFIMSC evolve.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and
printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee
is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and
fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management
consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a
firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse
professionals located across the globe. It includes military
veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal
employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and
business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the
skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent
environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of
both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our
dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned
by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who
are unable to utilize our online application system due to a
disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we do not
discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender,
veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under
Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee
Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any
employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request,
to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative
Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by
making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- BA/BS in a business related field OR 10 or more years of
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- 3+ years of DoD financial management, experience directly
related to budget analysis/execution.
- Must be able to perform duties independently.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office
- Executive Order 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal
contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Yet the
OSHA ETS has recently been reinstated, requiring business of 100
employees or more to comply. Personnel must comply with the vaccine
requirements of the ETS.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants
for work visas for this position.
- MA/MS in accounting, finance, information technology or related
- Expertise with interagency/external relationships (Air Force,
MAJCOM, SAF, HAF, Installations and the Defense Finance and
Accounting System (DFAS) is highly desired.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Keywords: WWC Global, San Antonio , Budget Analyst II, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!