Senior Data Manager
Company: Oasis Systems LLC
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration/Data
Manager located at the Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio,
Texas. - -This position will support the Classified Data at Rest
program at the USAF Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division.
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB STATUS: -Full time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience,
SECURITY CLEARANCE: -Top Secret with SCI eligibility
EDUCATION: -Master's degree
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: - 12 years of relevant experience, of which 5 or
more must be in DoD; or 15 years in lieu of MA/MS, of which 5 or
more years must be in DoD; or 20 years relevant experience in lieu
of degree, of which 8 must be in DoD.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: -
- Proficient with MS Office tools.
- Ability to enter and manipulate data in a database.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Technical data management experience preferred.
- Provide configuration management of all relevant program
- Archive acquisition documentation.
- Review and analyze the sustainment contractor's CM program and
data deliveries for accuracy, completeness, and
- Maintain CM files including configuration identification,
change control, and status accounting records.
- Convene and manage the configuration control boards, technical
review boards, and record approved changes and results.
- Participate in cross functional change control boards to
evaluate proposed changes. Review and analyze proposed changes to
ensure operational and sustainment capabilities are not adversely
affected by the changes.
- Review the CCB membership list for currency and completeness.
Support engineering assessments.
- Prepare for, conduct, and/or support physical configuration
audits and functional configuration audits.
- Record and maintain assessment and audit findings, minutes, and
- Support pre- and post- contract award data reviews.
- Process government and sustainment contractor
- Work closely with program management, systems engineers,
quality managers, draftsman and design/manufacturing engineers in
an integrated product team environment.
- Develop and administer configuration management plans.
- Maintain design traceability and integrity.
- Manage and control product baselines.
- Analyze data and prepare plans and briefings and support of
software driven systems.
- Identifying maintain all baselines.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven,
cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems
and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology
and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized
Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and
other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts,
develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and
dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to
achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and
career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national
security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally
protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race,
color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual
orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran
status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable
accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the
job available #MON
Keywords: Oasis Systems LLC, San Antonio , Senior Data Manager, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!