IT Auditor I
Company: International Bancshares Corp
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and
innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects
it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees,
customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and
dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a
company that values leadership, community engagement and
relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are
currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.
IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide
excellent customer experience.
670 Internal Audit Services
The IT Staff Auditor is responsible for testing IT General Controls
of the Bank's IT systems, including applications, operating
systems, databases, and supporting infrastructure under the
supervision of the IT Audit Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the
general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They
are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and
skills required by all incumbents.
* Audit new and existing information systems applications and
infrastructure to ensure appropriate controls exist, processing is
efficient and accurate and information system procedures are in
compliance with corporate standards and Federal regulations.
* Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit
procedures as defined by the audit engagement objectives, audit
client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
* Evaluate technology and automated business related controls.
* Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's
* Maintain a strong audit client focus, be responsive to audit
client request, and develop/maintain productive working
relationships with audit client personnel.
* Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant
to the client's business.
* Develop people through teamwork, integrity and leadership.
* Collaborate with team members to set goals and
* Contribute ideas/ opinions to the audit team and listen/ respond
to other team member's view.
* Obtain an understanding of applicable Federal and State laws and
regulations, accounting principles, security principles, and
* Identify and evaluate automated business workflow risks, as well
as recommend business solutions to problems identified in
* Knowledge of Microsoft, UNIX and Linux operating systems, and
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
* Must demonstrate an active effort to achieve certification in a
reasonable time in one or more of the following: CFSA, CISA, CISSP,
CPA, and CIA.
* Audit experience desirable.
* Integrity within a professional environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong active learning and listening skills.
* Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Information
Security. Alternatively, a degree in Accounting or Finance with
course studies (18-24 hours) in aforementioned technical areas.
Keywords: International Bancshares Corp, San Antonio , IT Auditor I, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!