Collection Specialist - Truck Required PCH
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 26, 2023
CollectionSpecialist: WasteFree offers qualified applicants the
opportunity to join a great team and earn extra income in the
evenings. WasteFree offers competitive pay, room for advancement,
bonuses, and incentives, as well as mentoring and career growth
classes. We provide paid training!Awesome hourly rate up to
$22/hour with truckGreat hours!!! We work Sunday evening through
Thursday evening... Friday and Saturday evening off!! Begin at
8:00PM and done by 11:00 PM (additional hours on larger
- MUST exemplify our company's Core Values, which are to: (1)
show up, (2) have positive and professional attitude, (3)
communicate well, (4) do extra, and (5) what you do in the dark
MUST shine in the light.MUST have your own pickup truck and be
willing to use it for trash collection. (Some positions do not
require a truck).
- MUST have a valid state issued driver's license and vehicle
insurance with your name listed.
- MUST have a smartphone with a data plan.
- MUST have a full-time job or be a full-time student.
- Should have a high school diploma/GED preferred.
- Willing to learn, be coachable, and follow directions.
- Punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in ALL weather conditions.
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and go up and down
multiple flights of stairs, as well as walk distances.
- Positive attitude! Responsibilities:
- Report to designated property by 8:00 PM, Sunday through
Thursday, and be prepared to work until 12:00 AM (midnight).
- Immediately upon arrival, take pictures of the dumpster(s)
and/or compactor(s) on site using our Service App.
- Pick up household trash and recycling at the front doorstep of
each residential unit at your designated multi-family
- You may also collect trash and replace trash bags in common
areas including pool areas, mail rooms and pet stations.
- Take photos of all violations and unit numbers and send them in
with your Work Log at the end of your shift.
- Track all issues/concerns on your Work Log. WasteFree is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity
brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and
promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national
origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: WasteFree, San Antonio , Collection Specialist - Truck Required PCH, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!