Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Our -client, a -#1 media company, in -San Antonio is looking for
hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait---
What's in it for you?
- $17.50/hr (opportunity for pay raise when hired on)
- 1 day a week on site, 4 days remote
- Contract to hire
- Full time hours
- Opportunity for growth
This position is responsible for processing special billing
requests, processing credit/rebills, and cosmetic change requests
for Market and cross platform invoices. - Interact with Sales,
internal departments, and clients regarding billing-related items.
Ensures all deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely
manner. Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize, while
working in a demanding environment.
- Work SBR & Adjustment cases within established SLA. - Review
invoices for accuracy, completeness, and timing to ensure adherence
to billing policies and procedures
- Research and respond to billing inquiries from Sales, Finance,
internal departments, and clients within established SLA
- Reduce invoice revisions by coaching Sales/Finance team on
- Demonstrate teamwork by engaging with all team members to
ensure common goals are obtained. - This also includes
collaboration across departments within Shared Services.
- Provide professional and timely communications with business
partners that lead to positive, credible business
- Effectively communicate with market contacts and other
- Professionalism: makes a good first impression; demonstrates
respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; dress appropriate to
the environment; maintains professional work surroundings.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specific to Excel and
- Proficiency in Windows platform
- Collaboration with others
- Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding
situations and/or personalities
- Focus: ability to work amid distractions in an open office
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management: shows attention to detail; meets deadlines; is
- Self-motivated: can work with minimal supervision; shows
initiative requesting additional tasks when current tasks are
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and/or tasks
- Notary for State of Texas a plus, but not required
Business Systems Used
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Skype Conferencing,
- Windows 8 - 10
- Adobe Acrobat/Nuance Power PDF
- High School Diploma
- 2+ year degree in business management/accounting preferred, but
- 2-4 years or relevant experience with emphasis on reconciling,
billing, and invoicing
- Media Billing experience a plus, but not required
Why should you choose Experis?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every
Keywords: Experis, San Antonio , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...