Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Senior Financial Analyst
Hybrid - North/Central SATX
Join a company that's been at the forefront of engineering
innovation since the 60s, pioneering groundbreaking solutions that
shape the world we live in. The Senior Financial Analyst
opportunity is not just a job with just any company; it's an
opportunity to join a community of professionals dedicated to
making a lasting impact.
About Our Client:
--- A Legacy of Excellence: With over five decades of experience,
our client's legacy is built on excellence and a relentless pursuit
--- National Recognition, Local Expertise: Although our client is a
nationally acclaimed company, they are also deeply rooted in our
--- Core Values: Respect, responsiveness, excellence, integrity,
hard work, and family drive our client forward every day. These
core values are the foundation of this company's culture and the
compass by which they navigate projects.
--- Giving Back Matters: Our client believes in making a difference
beyond projects. That's why they founded a charitable foundation
which exemplifies their commitment to giving back to the
communities they serve.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, You Will---
Perform detailed financial analysis and provide insights that
contribute to the Company's financial decision-making process. This
role involves extensive data analysis and reporting, and will
assist in the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis, including budgeting,
forecasting, and performance tracking.
- Prepare comprehensive financial reports, presentations, and
dashboards for senior management with insights into the Company's
financial health, profitability, and areas for
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze
financial data, identifying trends, risks, and
- Assist in the development of financial models for various
scenarios to support strategic planning.
- Monitor key financial metrics and provide recommendations for
improving financial performance.
- Conduct variance analysis to explain discrepancies between
actual and budgeted/forecast results.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting, as needed.
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field;
Master's degree is a plus.
- 10+ years' experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role,
with a focus on financial planning, analysis, and
- Proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and advanced
- Strong understanding of financial statements, performance
metrics, and key financial ratios.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with
overtime as needed.
Ready to Elevate Your Career?
Apply now and be part of a team that's shaping the future of
engineering. Your opportunity to make a meaningful impact starts
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that
individuals are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every
single qualification. At CFS we are dedicated to building a
diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace for all our clients, so
if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't
align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we
encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate
for this or other roles.
#INSEP2023#CBSEP2023#seniorfinancialanalyst #senior #hiringnow
#hybridwork #financialanalyst #analyst #engineeringfirm
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, San Antonio , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!