Customer Admin Assistant - Remote
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Call Center Representative
San Antonio, TX (all remote / work from home)
Long Term Contract
Phone Interview/ Equipment will be provided
This position requires individuals to perform the following duties
and work as part of a team:
- With the goal of first call resolution, the CSR Agent will
address the needs of inbound callers according to the established
call flows and work processes as supplied by the client and in
accordance with accepted coverage guidelines, ensuring all mandated
government and state regulations are consistently met.
- CSR agent must know when to reach out to internal partners and
when/how to internally refer issues ranging from claims, provider
searches, location of resources, obtaining an interpreter,
processing billing payments, referring enrollment issues and
helping callers understand benefits.
- With a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, agents
must have the ability to maintain professionalism while working
within documentation guidelines, on proprietary software, utilizing
dual screens and multiple applications. Agents are required to
check two email accounts daily and stay up to date on call handling
resources through continual document review and completion of
mandated knowledge checks as assigned.
- Agents will live-document all caller interactions in accordance
with Quality Assurance Guidelines and will maintain an average
monthly rating as defined for the site.
- Agents will be in attendance for and will adhere to their
slated schedule and will be either on a call, or readily waiting
for a call in order to maintain minimum Production and Adherence
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to learn, adapt
and interact with individuals who may be angry, frustrated or
calling in to complain while helping to ease the abrasion between
the member and the plan.
- Ability to work overtime and/or a flexible schedule based on
business, client and/or account needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and
- High School Diploma (or GED-) required
- 1 year previous customer service experience- preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word and Excel-
- Demonstrated experience in using dual monitors, multiple
applications and phones simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at a
required speed. Please send resume to
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver
skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and
we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We
always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career
opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite
you to review the position requirements and apply today if your
skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status,
national origin or any other characteristic protected under
federal, state, or applicable local law. ( )
Keywords: ReqRoute,Inc, San Antonio , Customer Admin Assistant - Remote, Administration, Clerical , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!