Company: Mike McDonald - State Farm Agent
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Overview Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you
enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these
questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent
may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm
insurance and financial service products. Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services. As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Hiring Bonus up to $ Requirements
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environmentIf you are motivated to
succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Mike McDonald - State Farm Agent, San Antonio , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!