Senior Administrative Assistant - 23-06885
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Position Title: Senior Administrative AssistantLocation: San
Antonio, TXPay Rate: $16-$25/hr (+benefits)Duration: 2-month W2
ContractIndustry: Healthcare - -JOB SUMMARYUnder limited direction,
provides advanced administrative or technical support to a
department or group of professionals. Responsible for daily office
and fiscal management duties to include collecting, compiling, and
analyzing moderately complex data and information as needed. May
lead or mentor lower level team members. -Knowledge, Skills and
- Knowledgeable in office management and administrative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess knowledge of standard technology and software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability
to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal
communication skills. -Job Duties
- Provides complex administrative and clerical support including
all routine correspondence, mailing, scanning, faxing, faxing and
copying and maintaining filing system.
- Prepares complex reports, correspondence and
- Answers phone calls and responds to inquiries.
- Manages calendars, schedules and coordinates meetings,
appointments and travel arrangements as assigned.
- Maintains office supplies for the department.
- Assists with the daily operations and fiscal activities of the
- Performs all other duties as assigned. -QUALIFICATIONSTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED is required. -Experience
- Seven (7) years related experience is required.#CB
Keywords: Opptly, San Antonio , Senior Administrative Assistant - 23-06885, Administration, Clerical , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!