Executive Administrative Assistant - Customer Service
Company: San Antonio Water System
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Starting hourly rate: $18.6323. Rate of pay depends on qualifications.Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYThe Executive Administrative Assistant supports the group vice president by performing executive level administrative duties to include acting as communication liaison between executive management, employees, and customers. This position maintains confidential information, coordinates daily activities and schedules appointments, oversees meeting preparations, makes travel arrangements, prepares and drafts correspondence, screens telephone inquiries and coordinates special projects. Provides support as needed to the Vice President's direct reports, including the Office of the President.--
- Performs executive level administrative support functions including preparing and reviewing internal and external correspondence, board memorandums and resolutions, presentations, reports and other documents.
- Manages and maintains schedule of appointments, replies to internal/external telephone inquiries/concerns, coordinates travel, organizes and sets up meetings, special events and workshops, and prepares agendas.
- Participates in the preparation and monitoring of annual budget.
- May take and transcribe minutes and provide administrative support for Board committees and reviews and evaluates all documents for accuracy.
- Acts as communication liaison between executive management, customers, employees and public entities in order to ensure quality communications.
- Prepares and monitors financial information including time and attendance documentation, purchasing, procurement card charges, and petty cash/check requests.
- Maintains a suspense system to ensure executive deadlines are met, safeguards confidential information and maintains document management.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows-up on escalated issues/concerns addressed to the Vice President, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Receives and reviews for accuracy and adherences to San Antonio Water System's policies and procedures, all documents for executive level approval and/or signature.
- Apprises management of executive directives, to include communicating delegated assignments.
- Oversees the distribution of mail including addressing and directing for proper distribution all incoming, written and oral correspondence.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position receives limited supervision.
- This position provides functional guidance to administrative support staff.
- Two years of college with major coursework in Business or Public Administration or related field from an institution accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Five years' experience performing complex administrative support functions or related work.
- Advanced level typing skills.
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, purchasing, financial, and time and attendance software.
- Ability to take dictation and transcribe from notes and/or dictation equipment.
- Knowledge of SAWS operating policies and procedures.
- This position is subject to sensitive and/or confidential information, requiring a high-level of discretion
- Contact with internal and external customers, executive management, attorneys, Board members, elected officials, governmental agencies and the general public.
- Communicates effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Exhibits teamwork, positive attitude, initiative and problem solving skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Subject to sitting for long periods of time to perform job scope. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment.
May be required to work hours other than regular schedule including nights and weekends.
Keywords: San Antonio Water System, San Antonio , Executive Administrative Assistant - Customer Service, Administration, Clerical , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!