Marketing Automation Specialist (USA Remote)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a member of the global
Marketing Operations team and is responsible for platform operation
and implementation based on specific project requests. Marketing
Automation Specialist candidates understand marketing automation
systems (Pardot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce), digital marketing
(mostly email), project management, and reporting.
You will work with a global team around the world, understanding
their system and campaign requirements and implementing them in
Pardot and other marketing systems. Implementation entails ensuring
the instructions are clear and documented, then executing them
using Pardot or adjacent marketing technologies.
- Intake requests and requirements from regional business and
marketing teams. Manage workload and complete platform work in a
- Audience segmentation and list processing for email campaign
- Perform basic platform-based coding action and troubleshoot
technical issues with third-party contractors and vendors.
- Email deliverability monitoring
- Provide performance analysis data and optimization
- Serve as an expert on Pardot best practices and educate key
- Support creation of marketing operations governance
Key Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Platforms, e.g. Salesforce
Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys, Oracle
Eloqua, HubSpot, and Marketo.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Salesforce Pardot. Pardot
Certified will be preferred.
- Understanding of general CRM practice; experience with building
reporting and dashboards. -
- Solid presentation skills, both written and oral. Excellent
English communication skills.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and especially when facing time
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Experience in Email Marketing strategies, best practices, and
- Preferred, but not required, SQL skills - be able to write
queries to extract data needed for client requests, create queries
to validate campaign audiences, and construct queries joining
- Familiar with system architecture, APIs, and technology
- Customer service orientation and strong collaboration
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes. -
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by - putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, San Antonio , Marketing Automation Specialist (USA Remote), Advertising , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!