Substitute Teacher (20-21)
Company: KIPP TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 23, 2020
You can use your mobile device to email jobs to yourself or
others. You can apply to roles at KIPP from a laptop or
Substitute Teacher (20-21)
KIPP San Antonio Public Schools
San Antonio, TX
Type: Leadership & Support Staff
Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time
Start Date: 2020-21 School Year
Grade:Organization: KIPP San Antonio Public Schools
KIPP Texas - San Antonio On-Call Substitute Teacher
HR Supervisor,, Assistant School Leader of Operations
The mission of KIPP is to create a respected, influential, and
national network of public schools that are successful in helping
students from educationally underserved communities develop the
knowledge, skills, character and habits needed to succeed in
college and the competitive world beyond.
Our vision is that, one day, all public schools will help children
develop the knowledge, skills, character, and habits necessary to
achieve their dreams while making the world a better place.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships
with students and families based on trust and respect.
- Communicates high expectations for behavior by teaching,
practicing, and reinforcing rules and consequences so that students
are focused on working hard and being nice.
- Approaches practice with a sense of urgency maximizing every
Maintains accurate and up-to-date records.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits
such as meeting deadlines and honoring schedules.
- Assumes responsibility for student achievement.
Embraces feedback and constructive criticism in the spirit of
Academic and Cultural Support:
- Participate in the daily functioning of the school - morning,
lunch, and afternoon supervisory duties.
- Participates actively in developing individualized learning
plans for students, parent meetings and conferences.
- The candidate must pass a background check prior to
- Substitutes must be able to work at minimum one day per
- Punctuality and commitment to scheduled assignments is key to
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred (this may
include but is not limited to coaching, student teaching, and
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written in English
and Spanish), interpret policy and procedures, maintain emotional
control under stress.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling, some
heavy lifting. Biological exposure to bacteria and communicable
- $60/half day
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to
race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientations, marital status, or disability.
Keywords: KIPP TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS, San Antonio , Substitute Teacher (20-21), Education / Teaching , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!