Full Time 2 Year old Teacher
Company: CSV-LITTLE WISHES BIG DREAMS
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Full Time Position Monday thru Friday 8:30am till 5:30pm
Starting Pay is $13.00 to $15.00 an hour depending on experience.
Little Wishes Big Dream at 19274 Redland Road is looking for an
experienced full-time Toddler teacher to join our dynamic team. We
offer great opportunities to grow with our company. We are looking
for dedicated individuals with a nurturing, caring personality that
are dedicated not only to the center but to the children in their
care. We are hiring 2 Am floaters and 2 pm floaters. Floaters play
a very important role in childcare. This position assists Teacher,
Admin and the Director on a daily basis. Primary
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at LWBD and the local, state
or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety
and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the LWBD Frogstreet and STEAM
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary upkeep of
the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the LWBD Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Toddler Teachers: 2 year degree in early childhood or related
field preferred. Benefits: Health Insurance - Dental Insurance -
Life Insurance - Vision Insurance - Retirement Plans - Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off - Employee Child Care Discounted Rates Education: -
High School Diploma or GED Experience: - 2 Years in a childcare
environment or educational field-Licenses/Certifications:- -
CPR/Firs Aid Pediatric (We can assist in providing this
certification for you if you do not currently have one or is
expired) Pay Range based on experience: $13.00 to $15.00. Job Type:
Part-time Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78259: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) License/Certification:
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Keywords: CSV-LITTLE WISHES BIG DREAMS, San Antonio , Full Time 2 Year old Teacher, Education / Teaching , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!