Company: Carenet Health
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Carenet Health, we're relentlessly focused on delivering
clinically driven, consumer-centric engagement solutions rooted in
powerful, one-on-one connections. More than 250 of the nation's top
healthcare organizations already trust us to interact with their
patients and health plan members as the premier clinical and
consumer engagement partner in the industry. One in five (65
million) Americans have access to our services, and we connect with
70,000 consumers daily about their health and wellness, coverage
and benefits, care coordination and more.
As our Genesys Engineer and telecommunications Guru you must find
custom built solutions, third-party solutions and integrated
solutions while handling the administration and being on-call for
any telecommunications related business needs.
Some of what you will do:
- Acts as the primary engineer for Genesys Cloud implementation
and upgrade projects
- You perform project and support tasks in Interactive
Intelligence toolsets, telephony IVR solutions, NET, Crystal and
SQL reporting services.
- You will determine requirements and translate them into
hardware/software capacity recommendations.
- You will utilize compliance and company standards to design,
install, and configure network and telephony devices.
- You will balance both support and project work and consistently
meet project milestones.
- You utilize a working knowledge of circuit management and
current experience with CIC and Interaction Dialers.
- You display an entrepreneurial spirit by leading the team to
success and approach each day with energy and positivity
Some of what you have done:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
from a four-year college or university.
- Experience implementing or administering Genesys Cloud and/or
its predecessors and associated platforms such as Pure Connect,
Pure Engage, and Interaction Center.
- Experience designing, implementing, maintaining and developing
an Interactive Intelligence phone system environment.
- You must have hands-on experience with CIC, Interaction Dialer,
Attendant-IVR, and Telephony/VoIP.
- You must have excellent technical knowledge of corporate,
networking, and other hardware, including Windows, Cisco,
- You must have working technical knowledge of current network
protocols, operating systems, software, and standards.
- You have the ability to operate tools, components, and
- You are able to read and understand technical manuals,
procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- You have the ability to conduct research into hardware products
and issues. Successful Carenet Telecommunications Engineers are
goal oriented professionals, who can collaborate with clients to
determine functional requirements and convert those to both
requirements and design specifications. This is a full-time
position based out of San Antonio. Only local candidates will be
considered for this role. Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Paid time off
More About Carenet Health
Carenet Health delivers multi-dimensional value to healthcare
organizations in areas such as revenue optimization, cost
containment and consumer experience. Our clients choose us-and stay
with us for an average of seven years or more-because of our
clinical expertise and our experience creating meaningful
connections that deliver impact and ROI.
Our solutions include multi-channel consumer engagement programs
that support quality and satisfaction performance metrics, as well
as on-demand clinical engagement and telehealth services that
improve care and lower costs. Intelligent contact strategies,
empathy-focused interactions, high- touch navigation assistance and
best-in-class partners are a few of the key factors in our
Learn more at carenethealthcare.com
Keywords: Carenet Health, San Antonio , Genesys Engineer, Engineering , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!