Process Engineer -Workforce Optimization
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Purpose of JobAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We
facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military
members and their families. This singular mission requires a
dedication to innovative thinking at every level.We are seeking an
experienced Process Engineer- Workforce Optimization for either our
San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL, Colorado
Springs, CO or Charlotte, NC facility. This person may also work
remotely in a 100% Remote Work Environment.Occasional travel will
be required to USAA facility for training and/or meetings.Partners
with multi-functional teams, in the application of process
engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes
and their overall performance. Responsible for consistently
carrying out the Business Process Management (BPM) strategy within
a Company or Staff Agency CoSA or across the Enterprise. Executes
process improvement projects that sustainably improve member and
employee experiences and business deliverables. Identifies and
manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business
activities and ensures risks associated with business activities
are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
business activities.Job RequirementsPrimary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Leads Process Improvement projects that deliver measurable cost
savings, improved quality, or increased production.
- Builds commitment to business process management and
improvement through a focus on effective process development,
integrated project/change management and implementation.
- Analyzes and identify process improvement opportunities and
partner with key stakeholders to scope and ensure alignment with
- Serves as a technical leader in the deployment of Business
Process Management (BPM) through the application of process
improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, LEAN, and basic problem
- Trains, coaches, and mentors team members on standard
methodologies regarding Process Improvement tools, methodologies,
and team leadership.
- Works with team members to ensure projects achieve intended
results, where risks are proactively identified and mitigated, and
benefits are validated.Minimum Requirements:Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree: OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.Minimum Experience:
- 8 years of professional business experience with 4 years of
process improvement work experience.
- Strong, validated experience with leadership, eye for business,
problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills in
financial services or other highly regulated industry.
- Expert-level ability to influence and affect change at all
levels of the organization.
- Solid track record in leading multi-functional teams and
projects and successfully delivering results.
- Green Belt certification (one which required successful
implementation of a process related project that solved a business
problem/improved business performance); OR demonstrated completion
of 3 Lean/Six Sigma projects.Preferred Experience:
- Experience in vendor management leading large-scale programs
including shoring strategy programs.
- Strong understanding of Third-Party optimization, Third Party
labor/use of talent and efficiency.
- Solid understanding of technology workforce needs and
- Experience in workforce governance, reporting and
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvement or
continuous improvement strategies.The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing
market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this position
is: $135,200-$243,500.Employees may be eligible for pay incentives
based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the
discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.*Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium will be
addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total
Rewards.Relocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Process Engineer -Workforce Optimization, Engineering , Castroville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!