Project Engineering Technician
Company: Bakerly Barn
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Scope/Purpose of the Position
The Project Technician will be working on technical projects and
will be part of the engineering team. This position will report to
and assist the Engineering Manager to reach departmental goals such
as engineering projects, leading and organizing technical tasks
provided and will follow project timelines, as presented. The
Project Technician reports to the Engineering Manager.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Understand the needs and the technical specifications written by
the Engineering Manager.
- Conduct and organize technical tasks provided by the Engineering
- Follow up the implementation of equipment and processes
installation with the external contractors (European and /or
American) and/ or internal crew.
- Work alongside the Engineering Manager to solve some strategic
- Participate to the training of the operators and technicians and
help with comprehension and utilization of equipment, definition of
the operating procedures and equipment settings to achieve optimal
- Propose process and equipment optimizations to improve quality of
products, safety, generate cost savings, increase global
productivity and efficiency of the lines.
- Collaborate, enhance and share knowledge through working with
other technicians and engineers.
- Develop, maintain and practice quality and safety standards.
- Provide technical advice to all company personnel and customer or
potential customers as required.
- Conduct root cause analysis and put corrective actions in place
to ensure that the future work is completed to industry standards
and to eliminate deviations.
- Provide the Engineering Manager all the technical information to
achieve the company goals.
Keywords: Bakerly Barn, San Antonio , Project Engineering Technician, Engineering , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!