Product Management Director (Consumer Lending - Secured Loans, Non-Auto)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Product
Management Director (Consumer Lending ------ Secured Loans,
Non-Auto) for the San Antonio Home Office II/III.
The Product Management Director will be responsible for the day to
day oversight and management of USAA------s secured loan products
other than auto loans. These products include RV, motorcycle, boat
and leisure vehicle loans.
Supports the maintenance of existing products and/or may lead in
the development and launch of less complex, new products.
Responsible for delivering regular status reports regarding various
aspects of the product. Partners with resources to gather and
synthesize information used to refine and expand product features.
Collaborates with the Product Management Support team and other
internal resources to create and disseminate information regarding
changes and updates to product features.Job RequirementsTasks:
- Leverages resources to gather analytics, competitive
intelligence, and member information to support formulation of
- Develops ideas for and provides work direction to Product
Management support team for the development of training/collateral
documents for use by Member Contact teams to effectively present
products and services to members.
- Participates in the development of product strategy
- Participates in the recommendations to launch new products and
the evaluation and decision to buy/build or partner.
- Acts as product SME for Member Contact representatives on the
features and services.
- Guides Member Contact teams on how to effectively use sales
guides and provides education on products and services, including
new offerings and enhancements to existing features.
- Provides responses to member inquiries elevated by Member
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of potential
providers for alliance relationships.
- Supports the Product Management Director to write and
distribute press briefings.
- Conducts research on external market trends/design changes for
- Holds responsibility for coordinating with relevant control
partners (to include Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management) to
ensure product offerings are designed, implemented, and managed in
compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain,
Statistics, or related discipline.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.Minimum Experience:
- 6 or more years of relevant industry experience in Actuary,
Underwriting, Marketing or Operations.
- 2 or more years direct product management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office
- Advanced experience in creating product
briefings.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. -- This will take approximately 5
minutes. -- Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Master------s Degree in business, finance, analytics or related
- Prior experience managing bank lending products
- Prior experience with the RV, motorcycle, boat and/or leisure
- Experience conducting market research and analyzing for
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to drive
business valueThe above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including
a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. -- Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.USAA also offers a variety of on-site services
and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life,
including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness
centers.Relocation assistance is available for this position.For
Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position
(from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager------s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 12/9/19 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Product Management Director (Consumer Lending - Secured Loans, Non-Auto), Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!