Director of Assisted Living
Company: Trilogy Health Services
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Careers - Trilogy Health Services - Director of Assisted Living
in Batesville, Indiana - Careers at St. Andrews Health Campus Skip
- Life at Trilogy
- How We Hire
- Career Development
- Events Career Site Cookie Settings Personal Information
- 303 N Hurstbourne Parkway Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40222 TEL:
(502) 412 - 5847
- Join Our Job Network
- Learn more about our Trilogy Foundation
- Learn more about our Senior Living Services
- Visit our Newsroom ALL CONTENT -- 2018 TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES,
Assisted Living in Batesville, Indiana - Careers at St. Andrews
Health Campus Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Director of Assisted Living Type Full-Time Shift 1st Shift
Location : Address 1400 Lammers Pike Location : City Batesville
Location : State/Province IN Location : Postal Code 47006 WHAT YOU
CAN EXPECT The Director of Assisted Living directs the health
concerns of each Assisted Living Resident including; resident
assessments, medication/pharmacy management and resident activities
of daily living and personal care needs. Hires and supervises
nursing staff for assisted living unit. Directs and ensures that
services are performed in consideration of the health, welfare,
safety and the satisfaction of our Residents. Duties and
- Collaborates with the Director of Post-Acute Services and/or
Director of Health Services relating to day-to-day operation of
clinical services for the entire campus.
- Ensures that each resident's pre-admission screen is completed
prior to move-in. Monitors routinely for changes in condition to
ensure changes are addressed.
- Directs the Lifestyle and Care Needs Assessments of Residents
to determine the initial and ongoing needs of the residents'
medical and personal care requirements.
- Assists Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL),
including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, dining,
- Ensures that the CareTracker information is updated timely and
documentation is completed promptly.
- Directs and ensures that documentation is completed and changes
are addressed relating to Resident needs.
- Leads and assists in the development of the service plan in
conjunction with the resident/family and ensures communication of
the plan to care givers.
- Facilitates the Assisted Living Resident Meeting and follows-up
with feedback and concerns in a timely manner.
- Coordinates all pharmacy/medication needs and ensures
compliance with State regulations and Company policies and
- Serves as liaison to provide communication between the
Resident, Health Campus and external health care providers, family
members and referral sources to ensure achievement of the optimum
effort in meeting the health related needs of the Residents.
- Supervises assists and participates in performing treatment
regimens per physician orders.
- Leads and ensures Resident medical records and chart
information are maintained according to State guidelines.
- Assists in training of Nursing Assistants (CNA, QMA, etc.) in
the provision of activities of daily living assistance,
pharmacy/medication policies and procedures, infection control,
dietary issues and all other health related training needs that
impact on meeting the needs of the residents, and state
- Provides support in the interview and selection process for
Nursing Assistants and licensed staff in the Assisted Living
- Assists with the Director of Post-Acute Services and/or
Director of Health Services in the necessary hiring, recruitment
and selection and ongoing training of clinical staff
- Ensures that employees' need for CPR/First Aid training meets
state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all orientation and training requirements are met as
required by the state regulations and company policy and
- Serves as weekend management and provides coverage and on-call
duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Assists in organizing and directing the marketing programs of
the campus in conjunction with company policies and
- Executes strategies to build alliances with key referral
- Distributes campus information to referral sources.
- Serves as a contact for inquiries, tours, and move-in
procedures when necessary.
- Serves on, participate in and attend various committees of the
health campus (i.e. CCM, infection control, policy advisory, QA,
etc.) as required and as appointed by the Executive Director.
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary. WHAT
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- LPN with a degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current unencumbered LPN license in the state of practice.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Valid drivers' license and ability to operate a large van/bus
(up to 15-passenger) vehicle LOCATION St. Andrews Health Campus
Indiana TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS Mandy (812) 577-9192 LIFE AT
TRILOGY Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services
was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best
Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional,
comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy
has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and
KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference.
We care for you while you care for others. #C4U The Trilogy
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company
- Tuition-- Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more! Equal Opportunity Employer Trilogy Hires Heroes
Just Like YOU! Apply/Share Apply for this job online Apply Share
Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, San Antonio , Director of Assisted Living, Executive , Batesville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!