Organizational Change Manager
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description Job Description:Leidos is looking for an
Organizational Change Manager (OCM) to support a critical program
to modernize a Defense Health Agency's IT infrastructure to provide
a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure
and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data
center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational
efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations
framework will support a global data communications network, and
enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s),
server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more
than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health
services.The Organizational Change Manager is responsible for
developing and executing OCM strategies and plans. The successful
candidate will work with a geographically dispersed team of project
managers, service lifecycle managers, executives, and engineers to
manage change and assist in transforming the IT infrastructure to a
SIAM model.Primary Responsibilities
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business
processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the program in
compliance with the customer's change management
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder
assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization
transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools,
and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and
develop and execute against annual operational plan.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with the customer to ensure an
understanding of the current culture, and jointly develop a change
- Provide direct support and coaching to managers and supervisors
as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional
team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of
the transformation to the SIAM model.Basic Qualifications
- BA degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters
with 3 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading OCM for a complex IT solutions
on a large Program (200M+).
- 6+ years of OCM leadership supporting large and complex 24x7
- Experience planning and executing internal and external
- Advanced writer and editor.
- Experience developing change management plans, executing plans,
and measuring success of plans.
- Clear understanding of change management methodologies.
- Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into
- Experience working with large distributed teams required.
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile
- Demonstrated experience working with and briefing very high
level customer execs, Leidos execs, and community stakeholders on
project status and strategy for evolution.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with
multiple audiences and against a deadline. Preferred Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with firm fixed price task orders and
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health
- Change Management Certification (i.e. PROSCI)
- OCM experience for large system implementations and/or cultural
transformations.DHAEITExternal Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential
for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2Travel:Yes, 25%
of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition
Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Configuration ManagementPay
Range:Leidos is a Fortune 500 -- information technology,
engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to
solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence,
homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000
employees support vital missions for government and commercial
customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual
revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended
January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .Pay and benefits are
fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft
compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do
for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive
compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid
Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .Leidos will
never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of
the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate
with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email
address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that
asks for payment-related information or any other personal
information, please report the email to .All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis
prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with
relevant laws. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Leidos, San Antonio , Organizational Change Manager, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!