Project Manager (North America) - remote
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are a global, creative data consultancy.
We build data solutions that inform business decisions that
influence organization change. In short, our customers do not need
more data or even more reporting. They already have that aplenty.
What our clients are asking for are clear solutions, answers and
insights that connect analytical services to the bottom line.
Founded in 2004 with offices in Charlotte, New York, GOA,
Singapore, and Bangalore, we have advised many of the top 100
global brands and Fortune 500 firms.
- Lead the due diligence process in terms of the nature of the
intake activities, understand the effort estimation, tech skills
required, appropriate resource fitment and build consensus with
business and operations teams and communicate effectively with all
stakeholders (external & internal).
- Use technical expertise to suggest ways to improve Project
processes and incorporate operational excellence best
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to answer business
questions and drive solutions for the Clients.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis:
data integrity, design, analysis, validation, and
- People effectiveness - Actively participate in the hiring
process as well as mentor others - improving their skills, their
technical knowledge, and their ability to get things done, provide
advice and mentoring.
- Work closely with customers/ Stakeholder teams to build out
- Focus on continuous learning and development across Methods,
Tools and Analytical problems
- Manage current project deliverables, communicate roadblocks,
and find solutions to move projects forward.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in BI & Analytics domain
- Strong critical and analytical thinking; ability to solve
complex and ambiguous problems.
- Expertise in SQL and Tableau. Should know a data analysis tool
like Python or R.
- Experience developing and presenting to large groups (including
senior executives), and comfortable discussing and defending
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills;
demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold,
- Self-driven, ability to work independently to develop and
execute strategies with minimal supervision.
Keywords: Nabler, San Antonio , Project Manager (North America) - remote, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!