Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager
Company: Unilink Transportation
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The corporate Administration Manager is responsible for planning,
Organizing, Staffing, Executing and Measuring the administration
functions for the companies of the group
- Develops and executes billings, accounts, payable and account
receivable processes and activities of the companies of the group.
Particularly Unilink Transportation and Mencar LLC
- Oversees and executes the administration department and back
office budget and cost reduction strategies
- Creates, Executes, Measures and updates the administration
department KPIs and results
- Reports to the CEO the administration department results,
issues and constraints; under face to face daily basis, as well as
in the formal presentation, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Seeks constantly for improvement to the administration
processes, the Billings AP and AR results; as well as the
implementation of best practices among the administration
department functions and staff
- Oversees and enforces the adherence to the administration
department policy and procedures by the departments staff and the
entire organization from the group companies.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing
accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by
establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $65,000.00 per yearby Jobble
Keywords: Unilink Transportation, San Antonio , Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!