Onboarding Experience Manager, Sales Enablement (Remote)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded
tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a
global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters
offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows
teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies
worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring
success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and
Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace
of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse,
and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive
salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within,
so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say,
we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment
welcomes and respects all.
We are seeking an Onboarding Experience Manager to join our
Operations team who will focus on designing, analyzing, and
optimizing the role-based onboarding experience for all new
go-to-market (GTM) employees. This role will be responsible for
building and maintaining a consistent, measurable, and enjoyable
approach for joining our Revenue Organization that provides all key
training, tools, and assets to ramp employees efficiently and
effectively. This role will be focused on ensuring every Revenue
Org employee feels well supported, warmly welcomed, and has
foundational knowledge to contribute to the business.
What You'll Deliver:
- Own, design, and lead the new hire experience in areas of all
things onboarding post week one corporate new hire onboarding for
the Revenue organization.
- Partner with leaders and SMEs across the business to define,
develop and execute an inclusive enterprise-level onboarding
program by role.
- Manage milestones, checkpoints, and certifications of new
hires, while maintaining a close partnership and frequent
communication with new hire managers and key stakeholders on new
hire performance during onboarding.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to the employee
experience by implementing continuous enhancement based on
researching onboarding assessments, industry best practices,
data-driven analysis, and workforce sentiment.
- Develop and deliver new hire learning strategies and curriculum
in alignment with organizational priorities and leverage
facilitation skills to deliver high-impact, effective, and engaging
live and on-demand learning.
- Participate in pre-boarding activities through communications
and scheduling to create a seamless transition from corporate
onboarding to 'Revenue Org' onboarding.
- Respond to the needs of the overall onboarding experience by
being the main point of contact for all stakeholders.
- Execute onboarding reports, track, validate, and manage new
hire progress against key certification.
- Track and report on key metrics to measure the effectiveness
and impact of the new hire experience.
- 3 or more years of Sales Enablement, Onboarding, Human
Resources, Learning & Development, Operations, or related fields
within HR or Operations
- 3 or more years in program implementation, process improvement,
or change management
- Proven track record of being a "doer" and enjoys getting things
- Cares deeply about seeing others grow and succeed
- Ability to thrive in the unknown and show a capacity to balance
multiple priorities at once
- Analytical and data-driven - can define critical metrics and
measure progress/success for your initiatives
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with
virtual training, microlearning, personalized learning journeys,
learning reinforcement are a major plus.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: SmartRecruiters, San Antonio , Onboarding Experience Manager, Sales Enablement (Remote), Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!