Company: Burnett Specialists
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Payroll Manager needed for a solid construction company. Are you
seeking to join a stable company with team environment and looking
for a direct hire role? We are seeking a Payroll Manager with
attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
The ideal Payroll Manager for this role will have experience with
completing payroll for 300 or more employees, hourly and salary
employees. The payroll is completed in house and the Payroll
Manager in this role must have in house payroll experience.Duties
- Manage and review the preparation, processing, and distribution
of weekly payroll for all employees -
- Assist in maintaining, monitoring and administering state
withholding and unemployment accounts across all states and company
- Troubleshoot payroll problems and interface with business
leaders on all payroll matters
- Ensure employee payroll records are up to date by reviewing
entered changes in exemptions, insurance changes, deductions,
paid-time not worked, status, and pay, etc.
- Ensure wage garnishment requirements are fulfilled
- Manage employment and wage verification requests
- 3+ Years of experience in Accounting, Human Resources, or
- 4+ Years of experience of payroll -
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Human Resources, Business, or
related field required
- ERP knowledge, Word, Excel and Outlook -SANAN80PandoLogic.
Keywords: Payroll Manager, Location: San Antonio, TX - 78212
Keywords: Burnett Specialists, San Antonio , Payroll Manager, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!