Human Trafficking Victims Assistance Program Case Manager-Catholic Charities
Company: Archdiocese of San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The mission of Catholic Charities is to provide for the needs of
our community through selfless services under the sign of love.
Under the supervision of the TVAP Program Manager, the Case
Manager's primary responsibility is to conduct intakes,
coordination and provide case management to victims of human
trafficking. The Trafficking Victims Assistance Program duties
include, providing a holistic case management approach towards
assisting international refugees and other ORR populations who are
victim/survivors of severe form of trafficking.
* *Perform client intake screenings and conduct assessments to
determine service needs, such as basic necessities, housing, safety
planning, mental health services, medical and emergency dental
care, referrals to immigration/legal providers, referrals to
agencies that provide literacy education and/or job training,
* justice system advocacy, family reunification, coordination with
interpreters and/or translators, transportation, and emotional
* *The case manager will provide or arrange transportation when
necessary to facilitate client service.
* *Assess and address safety concerns on a continual basis.
* Reviews and maintains accurate and up-to-date client file
intakes, assessments, and other required paperwork.
* Participates in trainings & webinars to better equip oneself in
regards to serving clients. In addition, attend continuing
education opportunities that will increase knowledge of this
* Ensures services are delivered in accordance with agency culture,
mission, vision, and values.
* Attend continuing education opportunities that will increase
knowledge of this position.
* Must be sensitive to the service population's cultural and
* Adhering to safety training and protocols on a daily basis, and
taking precautionary measure to ensure the safety and well-being of
* Responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any information
or material obtained in the service with the organization to
include but not limited to client names and information, services
rendered to clients, donors
* Customer Service
* Results Oriented
* Bachelor degree in Social Work or the equivalent of two - four
years' experience in a social service environment that demonstrates
sensitivity and appreciation for diverse cultural populations.
* License and Credentials
* Reliable transportation
* Valid driver license
* Valid vehicle insurance
* Bilingual in Spanish
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
* Knowledge of Program Manuals and Operational Guidelines.
* Knowledge of client files documentation and record keeping.
* Skilled in using personal computer, various software, email and
* Must be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, work well
independently and on a team.
* Must have good written and verbal skills.
* Must have good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Ability to maintain appropriate ethical boundaries and
professional client relationship.
* Ability to drive and maintain reliable personal
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions
associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate
reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to
revise the job description or to require that other or different
tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies,
changes in personnel, workload, etc.) This is a Grant funded
position and salary is dependent on funding availability. Position
can be eliminated at any time because of lack of funding to support
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To view this
and other employment opportunities please visit our website at
www.ccaosa.org. You must apply through our website and complete the
application and upload your resume. No phone calls please. If you
are chosen for an interview, you will be contacted.
Keywords: Archdiocese of San Antonio, San Antonio , Human Trafficking Victims Assistance Program Case Manager-Catholic Charities, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!