Training Manager (Credit Services)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Responsible for managing the consistent implementation and delivery
of training and performance improvements. Work to assess and
execute strategies relating to trends, opportunities and training
needs. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 and De Zavala Road)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the Senior Management on curriculum reviews and
additional training requirements.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to assess performance,
identify gaps and key drivers, and recommend training solutions and
other related strategies for enhancing performance.
- Work with managers to ensure successful implementation of the
training curriculum and Leadership Development curriculum.
- Define business and performance objectives for all relevant
- Assess student performance during training, and thereafter, to
provide relevant coaching and development.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training in achieving
- Partner with peer training managers on shared queue
- Keep abreast of current learning and performance strategies,
delivery methods, and techniques.
- Determine implementation plans, schedules, resource needs, and
supporting logistics for delivery of training initiatives.
- Manage external resources, as needed, to maximize cost
effectiveness and quality.
- Facilitate training from time to time.
- Perform other duties as required.
(Skills/Abilities and Knowledge)
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of executive, management
and company personnel
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet target dates for
- Ability to operate personal computer, spreadsheet application,
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Advanced skills in evaluating the impact of training
- Advanced knowledge in teambuilding, relationship building,
facilitation and presentation
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and facilitation
- Ability to use computer and software applications (i.e., MS
Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Development, Business
Administration or related field, or equivalent experience,
Related Work Experience
5 years: Training experience
3 years: Management experience
2 years: Project Management experience
Call Center experience also required.
Fast paced office environment
Travel as required HTR500 311512 311512BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, San Antonio , Training Manager (Credit Services), Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!