Director, Workforce Management (Bank)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Purpose of Job We are seeking a hardworking Workforce Management
Director for our Bank. This person may work in a hybrid location
for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Charlotte, NC, Colorado
Springs, CO, Tampa FL, Phoenix, AZ campus.
USAA values a culture that is highly collaborative, and we have
found that a hybrid work type helps employees gain the best of both
worlds - collaborating in-person in the office and working from
home when needed to achieve focused deliverables. The actual days
onsite are figured out between each employee and the employee s
This position will be responsible for leading the workforce
management functions within USAA Bank Contact Centers.
Responsibilities of lead team include creation of base schedules
for all new hire contact center service representatives, schedule
alignment to demand pattern, short term and long-term
recommendations to improve alignment, annual and ongoing PTO
process, scheduling of all off phone activities, maintenance of
NICE WFM, relationship with and auditing of 3rd party supplier WFM
team, documentation and communication of WFM processes.
Tools & Technology: Call Routing Technology, Nice WFM, Genesys
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This unusual mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level. Job Requirements Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and leads existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are optimally
identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Demonstrates relationships with internal and external business
partners to proactively identify and provide consultation on
operational performance opportunities related to scheduling,
forecasting and capacity planning.
- Advises the planning and implementation of coordinated resource
planning processes for a specified company or staff agency.
- Provide relevant insights into drivers of contact center
- Acts in consultative and advisory capacity to executive
management on strategic and tactical workload and resource planning
design and implementation.
- Supervises analysis to validate effectiveness and efficiency of
plans, strategies and decisions.
- Leads statistical analysis in support of coordinated workload
- Approves data collection guidelines and methodologies.
- Oversees gathering of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Serves as a stakeholder/sponsor to improve data quality &
availability provided by data partners.
- Maintains an understanding of company business operations and
goals and provides information on how workload strategies impact
- Drives standardization in and supervises the building of
analytical products that are scalable and flexible.
- Identifies, provides oversight and performs forecasting
analysis/data mining on special business topics (Marketing ROI and
optimization, fulfillment process/efficiency improvements, demand
forecasting, customer segmentation, etc.) and partners with
internal and external areas (Finance, CoSAs, HR, etc.).
- Reviews and assesses department, business, and strategic
supplier processes and procedures ensuring efficient workload
management to support enterprise objectives.
- Performs people management functions including employee
selection, team building, project/workload assignment, employee
training and development, monitoring of work activity and pay
- Provides thought leadership in industry standard processes and
champions innovative ways to contact center strategies that drive
flexibility and choice for contact center employees.
- Takes initiative to understand business drivers of supported
LOB (e.g. high-level understanding of products and services and
contribution of contact centers to LOB goals).
- Runs business and executive level customer concerns, including
reporting to senior-level leadership as appropriate. Minimum
- Bachelor s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- 8 years of progressive experience in workforce management
including forecasting, scheduling, capacity management, reporting
and real-time management.
- 3 years of develop team lead or management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage relationships with
senior leadership, business partners at various levels within the
Enterprise, and external 3rd parties.
- Experience and understanding of call center dynamics, including
volume forecasting, staffing, queues, schedule preferencing, data
analysis and performance metrics. Preferred Experience:
- Proven success optimizing contact center processes and tools to
support the business' strategic objectives.
- Tools: Nice WFM, Call Routing, Genesys Decisions, TableauThe
above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job. Compensation: USAA has an
effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges
to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary
range based on your experience and market position. The salary
range for this position is: $117,600 - $211,700 .Employees may be
eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors. Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours. Benefits: At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.To see details on our outstanding
benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards. Relocation assistance is not
available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Director, Workforce Management (Bank), Executive , Atascosa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!