School EVS Account Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 24, 2022
School EVS Account Manager
Requisition ID: 2022-442492
Campus Services Group is actively seeking a School Environmental
Services Manager in your area!
Have a passion to serve in the community? Join our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Manages and supervises the environmental services staff at a
single campus according to policies and procedures, and
- Provides leadership, support, coordination and guidance to
ensure that quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines
and customer service expectations are met.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive
the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- The Manager is also responsible for coordinating and insuring
the satisfactory and timely completion of project and program work
done in the building on varying shifts.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies,
personnel and equipment.
- Secures and assures that all equipment is maintained and in
- Makes sure facility has sufficient janitorial supplies.
- Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains
new employees, and recommends dismissals.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants or administrators
and HCSG staff.
- The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all
directives from managers, building occupants and administrators to
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the day porter,
custodian, and floor technician.
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff is an
essential part of the Manager's responsibility and includes touring
building several times per day to assess work quality using QCIs
for documentation purposes.
- The Manager is a department head in the school and must conduct
themselves and their department in a professional manner.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a school or
healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing
situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and
floor care program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Campus Services Group, part of Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
continually seeks out motivated and professional leaders to join
our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our
associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and
professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., San Antonio , School EVS Account Manager, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!