Client Project Manager (Enterprise level implementations)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Transfinder experiencing rapid growth and expanding our
leadership team! We are hiring a Client Implementation Manager to
lead our newly formed enterprise implementation team.*
*What you'll love about Transfinder*
* The ability to *learn and work with the latest technology* in our
industry. built upon Esri's *industry-leading mapping and
geographic information system* (GIS) technology.
* *Team focused* approach.
* *Open-door* management style and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* *Strong culture *that encourages employees to *listen and
anticipate client needs*, challenges, employees to *develop cutting
edge solutions*, and promotes employee *ownership of support and
* Transfinder has won multiple *Best Places to Work* awards!
* We are hiring for staff who can work from home remotely in Texas
or New York State.
*What will you be doing*
As a first line -*leader within the Client Services Department*,
the Client Implementation Manager is charged with *managing a team
of dedicated Client Project Managers *to ensure successful outcomes
for enterprise level client implementation projects.
The *Client Implementation Manager builds relationships* and works
*closely with all Implementation, Support and Client Relations
teams* to *define process, ensure visibility* into the status *of
implementation projects*,and manage handoffs between each team. The
Client Implementation Manager acts as an exceptional client
advocate as issues arise during an implementation, work
cooperatively in a team environment, and maintain a positive
influence over the team.
* Promote an atmosphere that *encourages collaboration, optimism
* Intake and *ensure proper resourcing for all client
* Perform *regular account reviews with Client Project Managers*
*to provide guidance* and *generate successful outcomes for client
* Leverage a *data-driven approach* to *ensuring the overall health
of client implementation projects*, to proactively *identify
clients in need of additional assistance*, and to *provide
visibility for internal stakeholders into the status of current
* Understand Transfinder's overall vision and business strategy, to
provide effective direction with regard to the implementation
process for new and evolving products.
* Serve as the *primary point of client escalation for all
enterprise implementation projects*, as required.
* Ensure proper documentation of all implementation activities.
* Working collaboratively with senior team members to ensure all
implementation team members have the product and process knowledge
required to provide exceptional client experience.
* Identify and develop methods for promoting the professional
growth of enterprise implementation team members.
* *Collaborate with sales personnel to construct project plans *and
process summaries to *support RFP responses* and/or other business
* *Create and execute strategies to create successful outcomes for
struggling or at-risk clients.*
* Provide regular reports on strategic implementations and overall
team performance to the Director of Client Services.
* Complete other assigned duties and projects as needed
*Must have experience*
* 5+ years of client-oriented *software project management
experience*, or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated experience working on complex enterprise level
* Proficiency with standard Microsoft office applications.
*Nice to have experience*
* *3+ years of direct management experience*, ensuring overall team
effectiveness and ongoing professional development.
* *Experience using CRM products* to support the execution of
* *Experience managing vendor and contractor relationships* to meet
*Useful soft skills*
* Possess *outstanding project management* and client relations
skills required to effectively *manage software/hardware
implementations with all levels of personnel and management*.
* Ability to *execute and succeed without direct or constant
* Ability to *make recommendations, as opposed to only identifying
* Ability to *effectively lead a team of senior professionals*.
* Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
* While this is *not a technical role,* a strong candidate would
demonstrate the *ability to understand and interpret technical
concepts* while showing an aptitude for learning new systems,
skills and technologies.
* Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
* Ability to create and *lead both large and small group
*What do we do*
Transfinder's mission is to *provide superior value* for their
clients by *delivering faster, safer, and smarter solutions*.
Transfinder has built the safest, most efficient *transportation
management and communication solutions* designed for *school
districts and municipal governments*, and their stakeholders.
Transfinder combines its superior solutions with its award-winning
service, establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with
every client that is built upon respect, confidence, integrity, and
mutual trust. Used extensively by more than 2,000 school districts
and municipalities in 47 states.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Yearly pay
* 5 years
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Do you have at least 5 years of experience working with external
clients on software implementation projects?
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Transfinder, San Antonio , Client Project Manager (Enterprise level implementations), Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!