Enterprise Project Manager, Development Studio (Remote)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Enterprise Project Manager, Development Studio (Remote)We're
looking for an experienced enterprise project manager to join our
Development Studio team. As the Project Manager, you will drive the
formalization of processes and procedures to best serve our
internal and external clients. The Development Studio is primarily
comprised of high-level engineers, so strong attention to detail
and technical acumen are needed. The project management you provide
will help us ensure efficiency for these senior team members and
help with resource and capacity planning.Our ideal candidate will
have strong project management experience working with enterprise
clients and a background in technology. They must be an incredible
communicator who can effectively communicate through a variety of
digital channels as well as effectively run meetings. Preference
will be given to candidates who have managed software development
projects and have experience working with agile teams. Some of the
things you'll do in this role include:
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work
hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Develop project strategiesResponsibilities As the Project
Manager, you will:
- Provide project management leadership. The ability to lead
others and ensure adherence to maintaining project plans,
schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures is critical to the
success of this role.
- Prepare presentations and agendas. You'll be leading internal
meetings regularly and client meetings on occasion. The ability to
ensure effective & efficient meetings will be
- Document & organize. You'll be in charge of documenting
important actions and decisions from meetings and creating
longer-term project calendars and plans. You'll also own and
maintain all documents and associated details.
- Be proactive. In this role, you'll constantly be in a position
to assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where
applicable. Being able to see around corners and understand the
implications of project changes will set you up for success.
- Be Productive. Ultimately, you'll have your tasks to complete.
Executing these tasks while simultaneously documenting and
recording the team's progress will be a significant part of your
day-to-day success and impact.What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to quickly
and efficiently assess needs and conceptualize solutions for
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with Jira, Asana, and other project management
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
team, including customer teams
- Competency in Google Workspace applications (Gmail, Google
Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Competency in remote meeting platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams,
or Google Meet)
- Ability to work on tight deadlinesWhat makes TrendyMinds a
great place to work We believe a happy team is a solid team; it's
as simple as that.
- Fully remote: We believe the best team is one that isn't
limited by proximity to a physical location. Whether it's the west
coast or east coast, we work with team members across all of the
U.S. time zones.
- Collaborative team environment: Your voice is important, and we
believe the best projects include contributions from everyone.
- Great benefits: 30 paid days off and 401(k) matching. What more
could you ask? Oh yeah, we cover 100% of health insurance premiums
for all team members and 50% for their spouses and dependents.
- Flexible schedule: Some people are early birds who love
collaborating in-person at our offices. Others are night owls who
enjoy working from home. We are flexible to accommodate different
work styles, times, and locations - within reason and the needs of
our clients - of course!
- New equipment: In order to produce incredible work, we have to
have incredible equipment. Sorry if you were hoping for a
7-year-old PC. That's just not our style.
- Philanthropy: We like to do our part to help our community.
With our philanthropy committee and donation matching system, we
offer you the resources you need to make a difference.Our valuesAt
TrendyMinds, we aim to hire people who share our values. They are
at the center of how we treat each other and our clients, and they
act as our guideposts for every decision.Know the Why behind the
What.We aim to be as honest and transparent as possible with our
team and clients. The idea of Why lives at the heart of our LOGIQ
process and grounds us with clear reasons for the decisions we
make. (You will learn more about our LOGIQ process if you join our
team.)Put relationships first.We not me. For more than 25 years,
we've grown a business built on strong relationships with clients.
But we also know that developing trust and a collaborative spirit
is equally important to cultivate a healthy team that loves having
fun.Think Ahead and push boundaries.Our tagline isn't Think Ahead
for nothing. We bring a contagious passion to our craft, always
searching for creative ways to challenge ourselves and deliver
results, even though things don't always go according to plan.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, improve, and try again.Bring your
full self.Show up. Each of us has something unique to contribute.
In all that we do, we celebrate diversity and strive to create an
equitable, inclusive environment so that everyone feels a sense of
Keywords: TrendyMinds, San Antonio , Enterprise Project Manager, Development Studio (Remote), Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!