Client Service Manager
Company: YWCA San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*YWCA San Antonio*
*RESET Client Services Manager*
*About YWCA San Antonio*
YWCA exists to eliminate racism and empower women. Since 1850, YWCA
associations around the country have empowered women to lead their
communities in social change. The San Antonio chapter, established
in 1910, has provided support for women and girls to become
economically self-sufficient while working on the front lines to
promote racial justice. The core programming of the YWCA San
Antonio has evolved over its 110-year history, and today the
organization serves nearly 10,000 clients through programs focused
on women's economic empowerment, health and wellness, youth and
teens, and racial justice.
*About the Position*
The RESET (Re-engagement for Self-Sufficiency, Empowerment and
Transformation) program serves disengaged young women, ages 16 to
24 who are either not in school or not working and need options and
resources to guide them toward becoming financially, emotionally,
and socially secure adults. The case management team helps to
identify career pathways, offers educational coaching, life skills,
case management, and referrals to job training and placement
opportunities. Case managers focus on strengthening
engagement, work readiness, and ongoing needs assessment. The RESET
Client Services Manager supervises the day-to-day activities of
assigned team members involved in providing trauma informed case
management services to eligible clients. The Client Services
Manager oversees the coordination of referrals to the Community
Health Worker Training program and Ready to Work services. Ensures
continuous delivery of quality client services.
* Directly supervises team members who provide case management
services; recommends new case management processes; recommends
class/group structure; provides reflective supervision; conducts
performance evaluations; recommends budget needs to COO.
* Establishes and maintains effective referral system to screen
eligible participants, maintains professional rapport with partner
agencies, prepares and develops outreach materials.
* Oversees outreach to eligible participants in the community,
processes applications, and monitors the coordination of referrals
to internal and external supportive services to include Community
Health Worker Training and Ready to Work programs.
* Assigns new referrals to staff, based on staff strengths and
skills, within program/contract guidelines.
* Oversees the inventory of supplies, including the tracking of
stipends for various grants.
* Maintains strict client confidentiality, objectivity, and
professional boundaries within a trauma informed model of care.
* Provides ongoing and holistic case management services as
* Researches, implements, and facilitates classes that promote life
skills and work readiness.
* Ensures the implementation of individual service plans for each
participant and monitors overall progression of skills.
* Ensures case management team follows standard operating
procedures and complete accurate trauma informed assessments.
* Provides basic and crisis intervention as required for
individuals who may be aggressive, combative or hostile by
following established protocols and policies.
* Remains current, knowledgeable, and in compliance with funder and
agency regulations, standards, and any applicable code of
* Responsible for data entry and data management, to include
database, intake forms, and sign-in sheets.
* Ensures case notes are completed on time and accurately,
corresponds professionally with both internal and external partners
to include reports, written materials, case summaries, and entering
data in mandated systems.
* Assists COO with tracking established metrics and outcomes.
* Creates and present status updates/reports to supervisor as
* Participates in staffings, meetings, community engagement,
outreach events, and any other activities/events as directed.
* Work collaboratively across departments to improve client
* Provide any other support that may be requested, including
working a few "all hands-on deck" days per year.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Science, Psychology,
Social Work, or experience in related field.
Must have at least two (2) years supervisory experience in direct
case management or equivalent/related experience.
Bilingual in Spanish (fluent)- Strongly Preferred
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College/University in
counseling or social work preferred.
* Two years of work experience administering the delivery of
services to prospective clients which may include (but not limited
to) disconnected young adults, foster youth, survivors of domestic
violence and pregnant and parenting women.
* Able to handle confidential information.
* Reliable transportation
* Current Vehicle Insurance
* Ability to pass a criminal history check to include a national
* Skills in Microsoft Office
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Bilingual preferred
*CONCEPTUAL/INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITIES & OTHER REQUIREMENTS: *
* Work effectively with persons from various ethnic and
socioeconomic backgrounds and professions
* Maintain professional conduct including but not limited to
integrity and trustworthiness and to maintain a pleasant demeanor
* Work cooperatively with others and with diverse groups.
* Emotionally mature and work effectively with persons from various
ethnic and social-economic backgrounds and professions.
* Perform multi-task activities, show patience and compassion, and
remain calm in stressful situations.
* Apply logical and critical thinking to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw conclusions in a confidential
* Communicate events accurately, clearly and in a timely fashion to
all pertinent individuals.
* Work under sometimes demanding conditions while maintaining
professionalism and enthusiasm.
* Approach difficult conversations with respect and compassion.
* Demonstrate strong organizational, customer service, and
* Flexibility and adaptability to work non-traditional hours to
provide client services, to include evenings and weekends as
* Dependable attendance and punctuality are necessary to perform
the essential job duties.
_YWCA San Antonio provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws._
_This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: YWCA San Antonio, San Antonio , Client Service Manager, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!