Program Management Sr Analyst - C12
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Program Management Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional
role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms
of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day
activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Assists with business case, review business requirements, gap
analysis, feasibility study in long term benefit, requirement and
solution review with stakeholders.
- Finalizes the project plan with stakeholders and track closely
for successful project delivery.
- Implements advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and
analyzing data requirements.
- Meets with end users to understand business needs, write
requirements, conduct walk throughs on requirement documents and
obtain Project Sponsor, Product and Operations approvals.
- Reviews Functional Requirements to Business Requirements to
ensure Technology has understood and met the end users'
- Prioritizes requirements and create conceptual prototypes and
- Partners with Technology, Product and Operations Management
Teams to prioritize delivery of key projects.
- Masters strategic business process modeling, traceability and
quality management techniques.
- Applies best practices for effective communication and
- Successfully compete for the most sought-after business analyst
- Leads team of business analysts and testers to achieve on-time
and with-quality production delivery dates for system enhancements
for multiple Cash projects.
- Collaborates with Technology on any project delays, risk
assessment and risk mitigation plans.
- Performs project Status reporting to Project Stakeholders,
Product and Operations Partners.
- Prepare Post project MIS, lessons learned and conduct
continuous process improvement reviews.
- Understand the bank environment and compliance and regulatory
- Work with regional and global team and implement the best
standards across teams.
- Ensure creation of program plan and charter benefits management
plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central
program issue log.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations
for pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience managing or participating in projects
and teams within the finance and 2 years in a professional
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience - Job
Family Group: Project and Program Management - Job Family:Program
Management Time Type: Full time Primary Location: Florence Kentucky
United States Primary Location Salary Range: $78,900.00 -
$118,350.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi")
invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career
opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a
reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a
career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is
the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO
Policy Statement .View the Pay Transparency Posting - Effective
November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for
positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and
provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of
Keywords: Citi, San Antonio , Program Management Sr Analyst - C12, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!