RN / Nurse Manager / Texas / Permanent / Nurse Manager - Neuro/Telemetry Job
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Here at MethodistHealthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today andjoin a team that is dedicated to serving
others in need.
We offer you agenerous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401k Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement We are seeking a Nurse Manager of
Neuro/Tele for Methodist Hospital. The Nurse Manager f acilitates,
coordinates and delegates the delivery of patient care to a defined
group of patients during their entire hospitalization period. The
Nurse Manager is r esponsible 24 hours a day for the staffing and
management of patient care in each of his/her units, for promoting
the practice of professional nursing in a specified patient care
area, and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of
resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those
responsibilities. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
eachother and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care isas meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
What you will do in your role:
- Responsible to the Director, Vice President and/or the Chief
- Works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff,
other managers and all customers of the Methodist Healthcare System
to provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the
expectations of their customers.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities to improve, plan and
implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process
- The Nurse Manager models behavior consistent with the MHS
management philosophy actively supports the Mission and Vision of
the MHS and effectively maintains the hospitals Standards of Care
and Pr actice. Qualifications Whatqualifications you will need
- Bachelors degree in Nursing preferred, Masters degree highly
- At least 3 years clinical acute care nursing experience.
- 1-year management experience as full time or relief charge
nurse, clinical care manager, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferable.
- Must have current RNlicense to practice professional nursing in
the state of Texas or ability toobtain temporary license prior to
hire. Musthave Texas RN license within 90 days of hire. Methodist
Hospitalopened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now
internationally acclaimed SouthTexas Medical Center. With over 800
beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broadrange of specialties
including cardiology, oncology, bone marrow transplants,emergency
medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and
orthopedics.We are proud to be the largest provider of the
lifesaving ECMO Program in SanAntonio, are home to the largest
robotics program in the world, and our AdultBlood Cancer and Stem
Cell Transplant unit has become the first program toreceive FACT
Accreditation in North America. As the flagshiphospital, and most
Keywords: HCA., San Antonio , RN / Nurse Manager / Texas / Permanent / Nurse Manager - Neuro/Telemetry Job, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...