RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Assistant Nurse Manager - Emergency Services Job
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need. We offer you a generous benefits package
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401k Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement We are seeking an Assistant Nurse Manager
of Emergency Services for Methodist Hospital - Northeast. The
Assistant Nurse Manager is a Registered Nurse (R.N.) with advanced
leadership skills and is responsible for the coordination of unit
operations for all shifts. In this leadership role the Assistant
Nurse Manager promotes collaboration among all members of the
interdisciplinary team, facilitates patient care delivery and
timeliness of service, role models and promotes excellent customer
service, prevents and/or resolves conflict and, overall, provides
for an optimal patient care and work environment. In the absence of
the Nurse Manager the Assistant Nurse Manager makes unit decisions
in collaboration with the VP of Nursing or CNO. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! What you will do in
- Maintains clinical competence (typically spends 40% of time
involved in patient care and 60% in administrative functions.)
- Responsible for the unit/s in the absence of the Nurse
- Makes decisions, after consulting with the appropriate
individuals, for continued unit operations in the absence of the
- Responsible for projects/processes that are essential to the
success of the unit. (Charging processes, new hire orientation,
maintain statistical data, time/attendance and QI).
- Actively participates and manages operations during emergency
situations, including participation in disaster preparedness.
- D emonstrates successful conflict resolution in a timely manner
with patients, families, physicians and other healthcare team
members. Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing.
- At least 2 years of direct care experience as a Registered
Nurse with one year in specialty.
- Must have current RN license to practice professional nursing
in the state of Texas or ability to obtain temporary license prior
to hire. Must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
Methodist Hospital Northeast has played a major role in the
phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County.
With over 170 beds, the hospital offers a full array of serv
Keywords: HCA., San Antonio , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Assistant Nurse Manager - Emergency Services Job, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...