RN - Home Health Case Manager - Case Management Home Health
Company: Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN - Home Health Case ManagerEssential Functions:
* Assesses home care patients to identify physical, psychosocial,
and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical
record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
* Promotes the philosophy and administers policies of the agency in
an effort to ensure quality of patient care.
* Works with IDT to effectively implement agreed upon plan of
* Works with supervisors and assures appropriate corrective
measures are performed.
* Provides clinical direction to Home Care Aide/LVN to ensure
quality and continuity of service provided.
* Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of the
* Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with
appropriate and timely documentation.
* Provide compassionate, appropriate, and skilled care to
* Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to
patients/families as assigned.
* Will also see Hospice patients as needed or assigned
* Graduate of an accredited diploma, associate or BSN, required.
Registered Nurse licensed in state of Texas or in accordance with
the Board of Nurse Examiners for (NLC), required.
* Current Texas Driver's License, required.
* Reliable transportation, required.
* Current CPR license, required.
* 2 years as a RN or LVN obtained within the last 36 months,
* Home Health Care experience, preferred.
Keywords: Hill Country Memorial Hospital, San Antonio , RN - Home Health Case Manager - Case Management Home Health, Executive , Fredericksburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!