Incident Manager Senior
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Purpose of Job\"
Conducts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
international monitoring and analysis for potential incidents
involving company brand, property or work sites, technology
outages, employee health and safety, service providers, or severe
weather. Provides end-to-end management of incidents to include
performing incident triage, documentation, categorization,
prioritization, alerting, reporting and After-Action Review
- Responsible for facilitating training to team members.
- Manages and drives complex triage, categorization,
prioritization, and alerting of work assignments and problem
resolution to support the integrated team or the broader
enterprise. Responsible for the facilitation of Post Incident
Response (After-Action Review).
- Serves as a mentor to peers and team members for assigned area
- Facilitates monitoring and analysis for all incidents
potentially impacting USAA employees, assets, business or
- Executes recalls of staff as directed.
- Performs critical business operations or systems applications
processes, procedures, and incident remediation action plans to
ensure appropriate escalations in support of production
- Manages internal communications during major incidents to all
key internal stakeholders. Exercises judgment and decides when to
recall senior staff.
- Provides analysis and insight to management on various issues
to include review and assessment of operational analytics.
- Owns and drives incident management calls with senior
leadership to remediate incidents involving impact to the
Enterprise in an expeditious manner.
- Works with the management team to ensure incident management
plans, processes, and procedures are aligned to latest industry
- 2 years+ Claims Catastrophe or Logistics experience.
- Military Service.
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication skills,
including marketing, business and persuasive writing.
- Experience with coordinating large efforts across multiple
organizations, internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in fast paced situations.
- Experience communicating with senior leaders.*Qualifications
may warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for
this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin
the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time
and you will not able to change your responses.The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits package in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.USAA also offers a
variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage
your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two
company stores and three fitness centers.Relocation assistance is
not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is
07/17/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Incident Manager Senior, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!