Technical Project Manager Senior
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobParticipates in the planning, execution and delivery
of complex business projects. Manages risk by using established
project management processes to address execution challenges
associated with quality, schedule and cost. Leads, defines and
manages projects and project plans to achieve strategic business
goals and operational objectives. Serves as a resource to team
members on escalated issues of an unusual nature, guiding them in
the development and delivery of their work product.Job Requirements
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its
products and processes.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and
recommends key work products.
- Provides insight to management on issues.
- Manages budgets on the medium to high range of project
- Ensures achievement of business goals and objectives by
proactively communicating with project stakeholders.
- Facilitates development of project plans related to schedule,
budget, scope and resources.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business
- Understands each project's critical path activities and
proactively manages those to project's benefit.
- Collaborates on creative alternatives to project
- Partners to drive adoption and challenge standards.
- Leads subject matter experts to resolve project
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 or more years relevant business support and/or general
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and/or
advanced knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
and with other departmental personnel.
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time
management skills.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. - This will take
approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred
- Experience in automation projects preferably in RPA, IA, or
- Strong experience in designing technical solutions by utilizing
IT tools and components such as web services, API, scripts, and/or
wrappers, preferably in a low code environment.
- Experience in working with IT architects, DB administrators,
developers, and business analysts.
- Ability to develop and review technical documentation (SDD,
TDD, DFD, and architectural diagrams, etc).The above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
package in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. -
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.USAA also offers a
variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage
your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two
company stores and three fitness centers.Relocation assistance is
available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete
12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of
placement), or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last
day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 08/12/19 by
11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Technical Project Manager Senior, Executive , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!