REMOTE Government Loan Processor
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We are in search of a REMOTE Government Loan Processor in the
greater San Antonio TX area!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Lindsay Nichols
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have been providing home buyers with options and opportunity for
over 30 years! We are currently looking for a strong Government
Loan Processors to add to our San Antonio TX team! Processors are
paid a strong base salary and a per file bonus.
Perform duties of Conventional, FHA and VA loan processing and
closing. Includes interacting with escrow, title company, sales,
design center, and borrowers in the closing of the loans
- Process and close loan applications from initial set-up through
funding, striving to obtain loan approvals within 21 days of
receipt of loan.
- Close approved loans, ensuring all conditions and requirements
of underwriting and investors have been met.
- Communicate with New Home Consultants, borrowers and associates
in a professional, courteous manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer
service, quality, accuracy and efficiency. Learn and maintain
knowledge of different loan programs and corresponding computer
- Gather and submit credit report and supporting application
(1003) documentation in a timely manner for loan approval.
- Maintain status and information within processing software
system. Update codes, status dates and loan information for
reporting as needed. Communicate status in meetings and with other
associates as directed by supervisor.
- Obtain the sales contracts, escrow instructions, and any
documentation regarding upgrades prior to ordering the appraisal
for all purchases.
- Remain current with our Broker programs and maintain their
forms for submission.
- Keep current with investor guideline changes by reading updated
bulletins and communicate the same to the
- Obtain and follow through on borrower conditions for closing
per underwriter/lenders requirements.
- Submit a document ready loan to funding by the prescribed time
to accomplish a smooth closing or prepare and transfer closing
documents to title (processing centers).
- Keep communication between borrowers, escrow/title, sales
agents, and Home Loan Advisor up-to-date to avoid delays and
- Maintain written status with the borrowers with reference to
"needs items" and/or approval conditions to meet the
Regulation B notification requirement.
- Assist Home Loan Advisors at community previews (or openings)
from time to time as needed.
Why join us?
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Review loan files and determine required documentation needed
- Communicate and respond to internal and external customers
- Utilize pipeline reports to mange and prioritize daily work
- Request, organize and process loan documentation and submit
loans to Underwriting
- Obtain and submit loan conditions to clear loans for
- Calculate Income
- Clear conditions from UW
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Antonio , REMOTE Government Loan Processor, Government & Protective Services , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!