PRE-OP/PACU REGISTERED NURSE Job in Seguin, TX
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Recovery Room/PACU opening in Seguin, Texas. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com DirectShifts is Seeking a
PRE-OP/PACU REGISTERED NURSE to Work in Seguin, TX
8-10 hour shifts, Weekend and Weekday on-call rotation
Purpose of PositionProvides direct and indirect patient care in the
Out-patient and acute care setting. Provides assessment and
planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with
physicians, Unit Directors, and co-workers as appropriate in regard
to changes in patients condition or response to treatment. Performs
general nursing duties in all acute care and out-patient settings
with minimal supervision. Participates in performance improvement
activities and core measure compliance. Minimum Requirements
- Associates Degree in Nursing or Bachelors of Science Nursing
- Current licensure with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners
- Obtains and maintains American Heart Association BLS for
- Obtains and maintains ACLS within 6 months of employment
- Obtains and maintains PALS within 12 months of employment
- One year previous experience preferred
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, San Antonio , PRE-OP/PACU REGISTERED NURSE Job in Seguin, TX, Healthcare , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!