Telemedicine Addiction Medicine Physician (Texas Licensed)
Company: Vivo HealthStaff
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Addiction Medicine opening in San Antonio, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Vivo HealthStaff is
recruiting Addiction Medicine Physicians interested in a full-time
employed position with benefits.
The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly
effective but underutilized clinical intervention - millions of
Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those
likely to have OUD actually access treatment. We address this gap
by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of
care by enabling highly qualified providers to reach patients
broadly and efficiently through our online platform.We are seeking
Physicians to help us grow in new and existing geographies to help
patients start treatment. Position Highlights:
- Meet and assist patients virtually, who are starting
Buprenorphine/Naloxone treatment, through the induction and
- Check in with patients during their first 10 days of treatment
to ensure a smooth transition.
- Collaborate with the care team to lead comprehensive quality
care for patients and inspire them towards a common goal.
- Supervise advanced practice professionals to expand your
- Drive growth by continuously improving the client's clinical
model, policies and protocols.
- Grow patient referral streams by developing relationships with
payers and providers.
- Utilize our intuitive web-based EMR platform to manage patient
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a talented,
enthusiastic and mission driven team and have strategic input into
a variety of company-wide projects and other initiatives.Education
and Experience Criteria:
- Board certification in Preventive Medicine, Family, Internal or
Emergency Medicine preferred. Board eligibility is required. Board
certification in Addiction Medicine highly preferred.
- Valid license to practice medicine & DEA license in your home
state. Must be eligible and willing to obtain licenses in multiple
- Current active DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing
- At least 2 years of Buprenorphine prescribing experience
- Strong communication and diagnostic skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a love for problem-solving is a
required attribute.Compensation package:
- Competitive salary and benefits including paid time off and
paid holidays, health benefits, CME allowance, 401k plan, paid
- Work from anywhere in your state (subject to change depending
- Flexible hours geared towards work-life balance.
- Autonomy over your work set the culture and create impact.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission-driven team of
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: Vivo HealthStaff, San Antonio , Telemedicine Addiction Medicine Physician (Texas Licensed), Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!