Registered Nurse - MSICU Seasonal
Company: Methodist Hospital
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
* Winter Pool - Seasonal Position - September 2021 through March
* Seasonal opportunities are available in Orthopedics, Telemetry,
ICU, PCU, Rehab, and ER
* Candidate must be able to work full time ( 36 Hrs. Min) for the
duration of the Winter Pool
* Full time Seasonal employees will be eligible for a Monthly
Housing Stipend through the duration of the seasonal position.
* Current MHS employees are not eligible.
As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would
serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are
looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to
deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off
* 100% matching 401k based on years of service
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment
Critical factors to your success include:
* Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking
skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to
independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
* Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality
* Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by
active engagement in unit and organizational activities
* Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource
to the patient care team
* Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and
promoting a positive image of nursing
* You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or
baccalaureate degree nursing program.
* You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional
RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact
License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to
obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
* You should have a current BLS Certification
* You should have more than 6 months of clinical experience as a
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now
internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. From the
beginning, we've recognized the unique needs of each of our
patients. It's a process that we continue to improve on, creating
ways to better serve the community when they need us the most. With
1013 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties
including cardiology, cancer care, bone marrow transplants,
emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and
As the flagship hospital of the Medical Center and of the Methodist
Healthcare system of hospitals, we appreciate the support and
recognition we receive from the community having been ranked No. 1
in the Express-News Reader's Choice Awards. We also enjoy being the
most preferred hospital in San Antonio, as consistently reported by
the Consumer Research Corporation. Methodist Hospital has been
nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A,
accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care, and designated
as an accredited Chest Pain Center. For more information, please
visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients
compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we
can work together in "Serving Humanity to Honor God".
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Methodist Hospital, San Antonio , Registered Nurse - MSICU Seasonal, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!