Travel Registered Nurse RN Infection Control
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Infection Control Nurses help prevent patient infections in
hospitals and clinics. They instruct other nurses and health care
staff on proper sanitation procedures; they also study patients'
bacteria to identify any infections that may have possibly resulted
from a patient's health care. Infection control nurses are usually
the ones responsible for notifying the closest branch of the
Centers for Disease Control.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, San Antonio , Travel Registered Nurse RN Infection Control, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!