Company: Provenir Healthcare
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Other opening in San Antonio, Texas. This and other phlebotomy
jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Provenir Healthcare has a great opportunity in San Antonio, TX for
an immediate start!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to perform all phlebotomy procedures
- Accountability for keeping accurate, legal and ethical
documentation, at all times
- Filing and updating records in a timely manner utilizing
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- May be asked to assist with front desk duties (check in, check
out, patient identification)
- Ability to connect with various types of patients and make them
- Excellent patient service and patient relationship
- Adhere to all infection control standards at all times
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Phlebotomist Certification from an Accredited School
- Proficient with lab draws
- Two (2) year of Phlebotomist experience
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Excellent communication skills
Interview will include clinical test.
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Heidi Swann
directly at or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare
positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be
our only focus, so we're knowledgeable and passionate about what we
do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint
certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward
to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best
opportunity for your healthcare career.
Keywords: Provenir Healthcare, San Antonio , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!