Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Actalent is looking for Lab Technologists to join our team in
San Antonio, TX!Description:
- Performs high complexity testing of laboratory samples - PCR,
DNA extraction, and micro-pipetting
- Documents and reports test results in compliance with
departmental procedures and applicable regulations while meeting
established production demands.
- Accurately and consistently perform assigned laboratory test
procedures as outlined in SOP.
- Uses proper techniques for sample handling and processing to
ensure the validity of test results Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science in a Life Sciences
- 6+ months of experience in pipetting and/or PCRAdditional
- First, second, and third shift openingsIf interested apply to
this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, San Antonio , Lab Technologist, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!