RN - Pedi Emergency Care PRN
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Summary:Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements
or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions
in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing
patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with
other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides
clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN
- All newly licensed RNs with less than 6 months' experience must
participate in the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Residency Program. An
individualized learning plan will be developed through completion
of the Performance Gap Analysis and competency completion will be
documented through the program's tracking software.
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License.
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly
desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as
in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial,
spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Current PALS and/or ENPC certification or completion by the end
of the orientation period.
- Current ACLS certification or completion by the end of the
- Current TNCC or completion within 12 months of hire and
maintain certification thereafter.
- Crisis Intervention training within 12 months of hire and
maintain training annually thereafter.Completion of an evidence
based triage curriculum within:
- 6 months of hire for new graduate or inexperienced RNs (less
than 1 year of nursing experience).
- 3 months of hire for experienced RNs (more than 1 year of
nursing experience).Work Type:Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, San Antonio , RN - Pedi Emergency Care PRN, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!