Certified Nursing Aide- Walnut Springs - New Wage Scale!
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description:We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing
Aide) to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving
team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing
comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and
assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a
dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital
link between our patients and the nurses and other facility
staff.PM21. Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh
school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training
course and maintained in good standing.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSCurrent
Registered Nursing Aide on the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.Summit LTC
is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Summit LTC, San Antonio , Certified Nursing Aide- Walnut Springs - New Wage Scale!, Healthcare , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!