Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: NurseCore Management Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Registered Nurse (RN)Facility StaffingRNs, if you want
more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we
are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses
with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our facility
staffing opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new
patients while working in various facilities within your community.
As the national leader in healthcare services, we'll find you the
perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do
best-helping people get better.
- Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help you
find it! Apply Today!Responsibilities:
- Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients
within their scope of experience and training.
Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
Follow Plan of Care.
Assesses, plans and implements client care.
Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional, physical
and safety needs of clients.
Observes and records all information pertinent to the client and
reports to supervisors.
Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
Maintains competency through continuing education.
Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and
Admits and discharges clients as directed.
Receives and transcribes doctor's orders.
Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients
following guidelines of institution.
Respects client's rights and maintains confidentiality.
Records all pertinent client information including any unusual
changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
Safeguards equipment and supplies.
Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is
- Administers oxygen.
- Changes dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Carries out prescribed treatments.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as
required by Law.
- Provides for client's nutritional needs.
- Makes clients as comfortable as possible.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as
- Current unencumbered RN license in the states in which you
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse in a
supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
areas of experience including any specialty areas
Keywords: NurseCore Management Services, LLC, San Antonio , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Kerrville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!