In-Home Caregiver - Flexible Schedule! - Seguin, TX
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Caregivers currently needed in our area!
ComForCare Home Care is centrally located in New Braunfels. Our
service area is from San Marcos to Schertz (3009 area), Seguin to
Canyon Lake, and the surrounding cities.
- Daytime and weekend shifts ranging from 4-12 hours
- Overnight shifts 10pm-8am
- Full-time, part-time, PRN
Our ideal caregiver is :
- 18 years or older
- Has at least 1 year direct hands-on caregiver experience
- A good driver with reliable transportation & valid driver's
- Someone who demonstrates our core values:
Care Like Family - Serve Passionately - Dignity Matters - Be
Present & Engaged - Have Fun!
Give us the opportunity to impress you! To join the ComForCare
team, click Apply Now, text your resume to (833) 734-8763 or call
our office at (830) 632-5887!
You have the opportunity to work for one of the top home care
agencies in the area, a Great Place to Work - Certified Employer -
Our agency values you as a caregiver just as much as we value our
- Have confidence knowing you are working on a team with only the
most qualified caregivers.
- Our caregivers love working here - just ask them!
- Our clients love our caregivers and staff - 100% client
satisfaction four years straight!
- See for yourself:
- Best base rate in the region: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Weekend differential pay of a $1 more on top of base pay
- Automatic travel reimbursement between clients
- Plus, rate differentials and incentives for short shifts,
complex clients, longer distances
- Merit pay increases
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid professional training - At least 12 CE hours per year with
the best-in-class online learning
- Dementia training and certification with our agency and
- Unlimited $200 caregiver referral bonuses
- Ongoing recognition and spot awards
- 1-on-1 care with clients in their homes
- Flexibility - We work around your schedule, from PRN to 12-hour
- Thoughtfully matched caregivers with clients (personality,
needs, location, availability)
- Mentorship and shadowing
- Advancement opportunities
- A real hands-on orientation and ongoing detailed
client-specific instructions and training
- A support staff that truly cares, that listens, and that
happily works around your availability
Seniors sometimes find themselves alone and without access to
friends, family, and critical assistance. As a caregiver, you'll
have the awesome privilege of helping seniors stay safe in their
homes by providing:
- Personal Care
- Fall Prevention
- Safety Supervision
- Simple Meal Prep
- Med Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Client Advocacy
We are always looking for the best caregivers! Areas with
- Canyon Lake
- San Marcos
- Spring Branch
- And surrounding areas
- Full-time, part-time, PRN
- Overtime is often available, if desired
Compensation: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day. -
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be: -
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -. -
- By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., San Antonio , In-Home Caregiver - Flexible Schedule! - Seguin, TX, Healthcare , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!