Travel Nurse RN - Pediatrics - $1,958 per week, Nights
Company: EGA Associates
Posted on: September 24, 2022
EGA Associates is seeking a travel nurse RN Pediatrics for a
travel nursing job in Fredericksburg, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/24/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 32 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- Working as a team with multi-skilled patient care providers in
the delivery of preferred outcome oriented, safe, therapeutic and
cost effective care.
- Identifies patient needs based on professional knowledge and
medical plan of care. Establishes individualized outcome measures
for each patient's care.
- Delegates interventions based on critical thinking skills and a
knowledge of the competencies of each team member.
- Coordinates care to maximize desirable outcomes, patient
satisfaction, and cost effective utilization of available personnel
- Through utilization of the nursing process, the clinical nurse
diagnoses and treats patient and family responses to actual or
potential health problems. The Perinatal-- nurse is accountable to
the patient, family, peers, and leadership team.
- Ensures and manages that appropriate nursing care is delivered
by utilizing the nursing process and according to AWHONN
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of
care related to the hospital environment.
- Communicates with MD/surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously
and as needed about patient condition.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
Education:--RN , BSN , Associates--Preferably has or actively
working towards a BSN (or allied health field).
Experience:--Labor and Delivery experience preferred; will consider
training the right candidate with Mother/Baby couplet care
Knowledge/Skills:--Excellent verbal and written communication
skills, interpersonal skills,--coordinative, organizational,--and
teaching skills required. Sound conflict management skills and the
ability to be fair, unbiased and even-tempered. Ability to function
as a role model in the nursing role.
Licenses/Certifications:--RN Licensure in TX, BLS, ACLS,
NRP--certification with the American Heart Association
--EGA Associates Job ID #232626. Pay package is based on 8 hour
shifts and 32 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About EGA Associates EGA
Associates is a Veteran owned staffing firm that assists the
federal medical centers with their healthcare staffing needs. We
take pride in giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for
At EGA, our employees are family.
We offer: Competitive Compensation, Paid Federal Holidays, Health,
Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance, Paid Sick TimeBenefits
- Holiday Pay
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Vision benefits
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
Keywords: EGA Associates, San Antonio , Travel Nurse RN - Pediatrics - $1,958 per week, Nights, Healthcare , Fredericksburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!