Orthopedic Surgery - General job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 24, 2022
A thriving well-structured healthcare system seeks an Orthopedic
Surgeon to work in Seguin, Texas! Outside San Antonio and New
Come make a difference within a growing area of TX! Be a part of a
team that focuses on enhancing the lives they serve through
learning and growth!
- 65-year-old group, 800 team members, 10 locations- 1 153 bed
- 23 full time employed clinicians, 110 total
- Lots of specialists, from: Neuro, Urology to OB, Ortho and
- No red tape in this group (not a corporate feel), CEO is hands
on, MD lead system, state of the art facilities
Benefits and Features:
- 425-550k yr base salary -depending on years of experience -
plus profit sharing
- Tuition assistance, CME paid, moving and sign on bonus
- 31 days PTO per year
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance, and more
Job/Practice Description- Orthopedic Surgeon :
- call is 1:4
- will start out doing general ortho, then can specialize over
time if desired
- must be able to do Total\'s, carpel tunnel, hip fractures, -
big demand for these in community now
- travel to 1 outlying clinic occasionally, not a trauma
facility- its level 4.
- looking for someone who wants build out a practice / attract
patients / independent mindset needed - for this employed
- growth positions, this area of TX is growing!
Profile Background Orthopedic Surgeon :
- BC/ BE in Orthopedic Surgeon
- Eligible to obtain an unrestricted Texas medical
- Wants to work with patients that come from lower middle-income
families / blue collar patients.
- Team player, someone who will jump in and help when
- Someone who wants to make this place a long-term home, not a
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, San Antonio , Orthopedic Surgery - General job, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!