CRT, Certified Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Resp Therapy
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position is responsible for administering safe and competent
respiratory care as ordered per physician, to patients with
- Associate's Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized
- Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be
supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle
difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e.
patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Current Certified Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas
- Current NBRC credentialing as CRT required
- Current ACLS required
- Current BLS required
- Current PALS required (must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Current NRP required (must obtain within 90 days of hire. Not
required for Medical Center)
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, San Antonio , CRT, Certified Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Resp Therapy, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!